Friday, February 26, 2010

Cash's first cut, Haircut that is....




My Mom called me one morning and told me she canceled her hair appointment. She gave me the opportunity to take Cash in her place. I started to panic and my palms started sweating. I immediately told her I wasn't emotionally prepared for this. So, I scheduled the haircut for a month later. I figured by then I could get it together. It is just a haircut, Cash is going to have to get his hair cut one of these days. When the time came everything went great, the hardest part of the haircut experience was Dad. I wanted to cut Cash's hair short and spike it, but Dad wanted to leave it long. I really think Brandon just couldn't let go of the baby look. Dad won, we just trimmed Cash's hair. Thanks to Lorne for doing a terrific job. Not one tear shed. Thanks to Mig the best photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment